2016-2017 Year-End Report
2016-2017 Socioeconomic Report; next steps? The $500,000 question
- And please look at our year-end D1 socioeconomic integration report
- We outline necessary next steps
- Reinstate regular and collaborative meetings
- Provide resources to make good on commitments
- Build accountability
- Adhere to the terms of the 2015 SIPP grant
- N.Y. State is now said to be set to release $500,000 on (or around) July 1 ($250,000 for P.S. 15 and $250,000 to the district) for 2017-2018.
- How should the socioeconomic integration money be spent?
Reminder: We are Hiring – CEC Administrative Assistant